Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 97

Dating
Why Do Women Care About Height?
post #1

http://www.evanmarckatz.com/blog/dating-tips-advice/video-why-do-women-care-about-height/

Catman
Short Knight
Height: 5'5
KingCash: 0

Re: Why Do Women Care About Height?
post #2

I can answer that without even reading this. Women care about height because of two reasons... Social status or preconditioned thoughts. With social status women feel the need to be with the best they can get and if they can't have the successful business tycoon they then settle on looks. They will only allow appearance to drop according to the social norm when more money is involved. As for the preconditioned thoughts... many girls grow up seeing men always being taller than women so naturally they are drawn to it.

drew1w
Short Cadet
Height: 5'1

post #3

I've been told along with the social nonsense that women feel safer with someone taller, but then I see them with a 6ft tall guy that weighs a 110 pounds because that's attractive nowadays if I were anorexic you could see my abs as well. And what exactly is that bean pole going to protect you from. Sorry, I did a little venting there.

SharkApple
Short Dame
Height: 5'1

post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by drew1w I've been told along with the social nonsense that women feel safer with someone taller, but then I see them with a 6ft tall guy that weighs a 110 pounds because that's attractive nowadays if I were anorexic you could see my abs as well. And what exactly is that bean pole going to protect you from. Sorry, I did a little venting there.

6ft tall and 110 pounds!? That is sickly. Now to be more realistic, there are men who are 6' and 140-50 pounds who are thin but they are strong. You can't base thinness and strength just like you can't assume someone who is fat is weak.