RabbleRouser
Short Vassal
Height: 5'5
Reactions: 4
Score: 1 | 5
KingCash: 18

fat girls and short guys
post #1

Why is it that when I go to a club fat women gravitate toward me? I am not attracted to fatties at all, but for some reason they assume I will entetain their advances and then get mad when I don't take a liking to them.

I mean no disrepsect, but just because I am short does not mean that I am desperate. I notice this in every club I go to. The fat girls will ignore the tall guys (or maybe they are getting ignored?) and then come to me as a last resort (at least that is how it feels). 

Come 12-1 a.m. they are all over me like maggots on rotten meat. 

captainjack987
Short Vassal
Height: 5'5
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 2

Re: fat girls and short guys
post #2

That's not very nice. Lol

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 22
Score: 9 | 3
KingCash: 61

post #3

Maybe you're so attractive that the ladies can't keep their hands off of you. Why get all pissy about it? Tell them you're not interested and move on. 

As a short guy, you should know better. Some women may feel the same exact way about you when you approach them. This post was mean spirited IMO.

Last Edited By ThatFlyShortGuy (2014-06-23 09:54:40)

MrNo1
Short Squire
Height: 5'3
Reactions: 9
Score: 4 | 0
KingCash: 33

post #4

I've dated a few fat women. Not everyone one is the same. If you are not attracted to fat women then don't date them. The fat women I dated, were intimate with or had a friend with benefits situation were all pretty in the face and had bodacious personalities. Not every dog wants a bone!