Short Page
Height: 5'4
Reactions: 5
Score: 4 | 0
KingCash: 27

Double Standards
Tall men can get away with being out of shape and still be a catch
post #1

Let's talk about it. There is this guy at my job, he's a supervisor. He's 6'2 and eats like a damn slob. Every day, this guy scarfs down two whole pizza boxes and drinks two bottles of diet coke and wash it off. The guy looks pregnant. He wears a t-shirt and wrinkled jeans. Anyway, with all of that, he is banging one of the cashiers. He sometimes brings her to the office in the morning to get a quickie in. Oh, and by the way, he's cheating on his wife of two years. He is in his late 30s, the cashier is 22 and smoking hot.

Now I'm not salty that he's with the cashier, but want to point out that for a short guy to be considered attractive, he has to be in shape, no exceptions. You have all of these women saying they love "dad bods". I don't necessarily believe that because I see even overweight women clown fat guys. But if you're a tall guy, you will get way more leeway and can still be considered a catch even if you let yourself go. You can't be a Jonah Hill or DJ Academics type. If you were, it would be clear that they are there strictly for the dinero. 

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 22
Score: 8 | 3
KingCash: 58

Re: Tall men can get away with being out of shape and still be a catch
post #2

Spot on. This identical to women being able to get away with a disgusting personality if she's hot enough. Guys will overlook that because of her beauty, figure or fun in the bedroom.

This is why I always say how important it is to be fit on this board. If not muscular, then at least fit. That is in our control.