Short Knight
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Question
height vs weight
post #1

So I got a question. I know height can't be change and weight can, but if you had the chance to be taller, but you would also be fat/overweight WITHOUT the choice/chanc of losing said extra weight, would you do it? I was thinking this over myself and I think I would rather be short and thin. I think of all the bigger guys and they are either unhealthy, lazy, single, divorced, ect. I know weight matters with a lot of guys, like if they marry a woman and she gains a lot, but it goes both ways. I know quite the number of guys who ended up getting a divorce because their wife was no longer pleased in the bedroom. 

Dark Willow
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

Re: height vs weight
post #2

I would take being short over being fat the rest of my life. I was a chunky kid and hated it. I think women would rather have a short man who is in shape then a tall fat man.

Mr Dixon
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #3

I am with willow. If I wa stuck being fat it would compremise my health. I would rather be stuck short, like I am, than be fat and not be able to lose the weight. 

Larry
Short Knight

post #4

It depends. Can I be an NFL player? lol I mean if I can be a line backer or something, I wouldn't mind. I would have a fun job, money, get to travel haha

Jelly Kelly
Short Dame
Height: 5'0

post #5

Short. Being short doesn't effect health where being too fat or too over weight would cause health problems. 

Mouse
Short Knight
Height: 5'9

post #6

I think most people would take being shorter over fatter. I was a fat kid growing up and it was not fun. I was the "tall kid" because I hit my growth spurt fast. Then I just stopped growing. So I was tall, fat, and filled with acne. Not a winning combo with the girls in middle school. 

Dark Willow
Short Knight

post #7

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry

It depends. Can I be an NFL player? lol I mean if I can be a line backer or something, I wouldn't mind. I would have a fun job, money, get to travel haha

You know, I didn't even think of that. Those men are fatter but they are normally healthy and get paid well. I am sure they don't have any issues with the ladies either tongue 

Catman
Short Knight

post #8

Quote:

Originally posted by Mouse

I think most people would take being shorter over fatter. I was a fat kid growing up and it was not fun. I was the "tall kid" because I hit my growth spurt fast. Then I just stopped growing. So I was tall, fat, and filled with acne. Not a winning combo with the girls in middle school. 

Yeah I think you are right on this one. Health is better than height. Heck, having good health is true fortune really. 

Larry
Short Knight

post #9

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Willow

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry

You know, I didn't even think of that. Those men are fatter but they are normally healthy and get paid well. I am sure they don't have any issues with the ladies either tongue 

I know right!? There is fat and unhealthy and there is fat and health. You can be skinny and be very unhealthy.