Short Dame
Height: 5'0
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Accomplishments
What point did you accept yourself?
post #1

My boyfriend still struggles with his height issues. It used to bother me as well but being a short female isn't considered bad among large numbers of men. I was fine with it when I was 16 or so and knew I wasn't going to grow anymore. 

James007
Short Squire
Height: 5'4

Re: What point did you accept yourself?
post #2

I am still accepting. For some it is a process and others, it just happens. When you have confidence, height isn't much of an issue. I have seen men who were short pull striking women.

Spider
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #3

I have bad moments but I honestly feel like I accepted my height when I had sex for the first time. I know that sounds odd but much of my lack of confidence came from all my taller friends being sexual active before me.

Larry
Short Knight

post #4

I got over it when I met my now wife. She is nothing like them tall hunters out there. She actually has only dated men under 5'9. Her father was on the short side as well maybe that is why.

James007
Short Squire
Height: 5'4

post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry

I got over it when I met my now wife. She is nothing like them tall hunters out there. She actually has only dated men under 5'9. Her father was on the short side as well maybe that is why.

I think most men get over it when they meet the right person. I am still looking myself. It is always worse when you still are dating around. 

Larry
Short Knight

post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by James007

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry

I think most men get over it when they meet the right person. I am still looking myself. It is always worse when you still are dating around. 

True that. Dating is awful to begin with. Add being short into the mix, it is a nightmare of let downs. I actually met my wife while shopping. We hung out a few times then went on a "date" and have been together since.

Mouse
Short Knight
Height: 5'9

post #7

I am okay with my height for the most part around friends... even with women.. But not with my family. I am working on it though.