Short Squire
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 6
Score: 2 | 2
KingCash: 10

Dating
Your income and height
post #1

Just curious. I noticed that as I made more money and my lifestyle improved over the years, women are warming up to me and are more interested in dating me. What do you think? Does money make up for lack of height?

TheGreatest
Short Lord
Height: 5'8
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
KingCash: 8

Re: Your income and height
post #2

You're basically asking to be a Beta Bux. People smell success and many women are no different than men when it comes to opportunity. Sure plenty of women may want to be around you more than before because they see you as a resource they can use.

Sure there are some who will find you attractive because of the confidence you exude because of your fortune. Either way beware as you have to take your time to figure out whether a woman wants to be with you because they want to be with you or for what you can do for them.

Murky waters as far as I'm concerned. Just my $.02.

Jelly Kelly
Short Dame
Height: 5'0
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

post #3

More money = more confidence. I say this all the time. Take it from a woman... You can make $40 k a year and be a dream for the average gal so long as you own who you are.

Spider
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by Jelly Kelly

More money = more confidence. I say this all the time. Take it from a woman... You can make $40 k a year and be a dream for the average gal so long as you own who you are.

This is not always the case. A lot of women, actually a good chunk of women 24 to 44 would gladly date and even marry a man who was 5'6 and rich vs 6'1 and lower class. The height thing becomes a no-factor because, well, money talks.

Dez
Short Lord
Height: 5'5

post #5

I have to agree with Kelly. Money makes people in general feel more confident and money can buy you anything, including friends and attractive women.