Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Vent
Flirt worthy
post #1

I feel like I am stuck in this rut where women will find I am worthy of being flirted with but when it comes to dating or going on a date, I always get short down. This one woman was making sexual puns with me, telling me things she would like me to do to her then when I asked for her number, she suddenly had no working phone because she was "in between places". The kicker is, I saw her playing with her phone prior to approaching her. What gives? Am I getting mercy flirts or something!?

SharkApple
Short Dame
Height: 5'1

Re: Flirt worthy
post #2

It seems like the women you are choosing to approach many like you and find you attractive but don't want to date you for some reason. It isn't always height. A lot of women who are in relationships go out and flirt to get a high off of it, like knowing they can if they wanted to do something. 

James007
Short Squire
Height: 5'4

post #3

She coulda been just messing around, nothing serious. A lot of women and even men flirt not meaning it to lead to sex. Lighten up.

Catman
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by SharkApple

It seems like the women you are choosing to approach many like you and find you attractive but don't want to date you for some reason. It isn't always height. A lot of women who are in relationships go out and flirt to get a high off of it, like knowing they can if they wanted to do something. 

Don't stick up for women because you are one. Women that do this *bleep* know exactly what they are doing lol They like being in control and making men feel like *bleep*. 

Bonez
Short Knight
Height: 5'7

post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by James007

She coulda been just messing around, nothing serious. A lot of women and even men flirt not meaning it to lead to sex. Lighten up.

This. Not all women or even men go out looking to hook up or start a relationship.

Jinx
Short Knight

post #6

Quote:

That is wrong though why would you go out and flirt with men if you have one at home!? That is just being slutty. If I had a girlfriend who did that crap I'd dump her.

Jinx
Short Knight

post #7

Quote:

Originally posted by James007

Regardless it is still misleading as hell.

Catman
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

post #8

Misleading yes, but you can't expect every single person to be looking. Either way, as I said above... Plenty of women do this just because they can and they like being in control. 

jackman
Short Page
Height: 5'8

post #9

Quote:

Originally posted by Catman

Misleading yes, but you can't expect every single person to be looking. Either way, as I said above... Plenty of women do this just because they can and they like being in control. 

Most of the time when I go out, I am not looking to hook up or start a relationship, just have fun. And yes, a lot of women do this just because they can. 

Mouse
Short Knight
Height: 5'9

post #10

Quote:

Women who flirt while in a relationship or with men who are are whores in my book.