Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 97

Double Standards
5'10 is short for a man
post #1

Excessive tattoos are a strong indication of emotional trauma but this opinion is extremely common by the majority of women.  also notice the 5'1 women has a 6'3 BF-so much for the old "just date short women bro" cope. 

Last Edited By ahimsa42 (2024-06-09 04:24:56)

AsianGod
Short Page
Height: 5'4
Reactions: 9
Score: 4 | 0
KingCash: 31

Re: 5'10 is short for a man
post #2

Quote:

Originally posted by ahimsa42

Excessive tattoos are a strong indication of emotional trauma but this opinion is extremely common by the majority of women.  also notice the 5'1 women has a 6'3 BF-so much for the old "just date short women bro" cope. 

Never been a fan of lots of tattoos on someone I'm considering for a long term relationship. 

ShortNSmooth
Short Page
Reactions: 2
KingCash: 14

post #3

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be missing here. You have two vapid, unbelievably shallow women on a show called "No Jumper" who have very little to offer outside of sex appeal. This show literally caters to the dregs of society. The host allows his wife to sleep with other men on camera.

Who cares if she wants men who was 6'3 and tatted. Even if I had a chance with her, she'd be a hard pass. 

ahimsa42
Short Knight

post #4

regardless of the quality (or lack there of) of the hosts & guests, their height requirement of 6'+ for men is the norm for women as opposed to being an exception.  

ShortNSmooth
Short Page

post #5

Quote:

regardless of the quality (or lack there of) of the hosts & guests, their height requirement of 6'+ for men is the norm for women as opposed to being an exception.  

But this doesn't matter to me. Your post is about the women on the show, and women I meet in real life and court are not like the women on that show. I'd rather be an exception than be one who gets no play. All women aren't the same. Yes, most women prefer taller men, but not all women are as vapid as the ones you're referring to, nor do all or even most women have a hard height requirement of 6'3. 

Are most of the women you meet that mean to you? Do you go out and try to meet women at all?

ahimsa42
Short Knight

post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by ShortNSmooth

Quote:

But this doesn't matter to me. Your post is about the women on the show, and women I meet in real life and court are not like the women on that show. I'd rather be an exception than be one who gets no play. All women aren't the same. Yes, most women prefer taller men, but not all women are as vapid as the ones you're referring to, nor do all or even most women have a hard height requirement of 6'3. 

Are most of the women you meet that mean to you? Do you go out and try to meet women at all?

good questions.  women are never mean to me in casual or platonic situations & i actually get along quite well with them.  i gave up ob trying to meet women a while ago since i have experienced complete & total rejection for almost a decade-in fact i have not had a single date in that time.  every one i asked out either outright rejected, friendzoned or ghosted me-including a few whom i was as certain as i could be that they were attracted to me. the only logical conclusion is that i lack a minimum looks level to have success in the modern dating market. 

as i stated previously, although i am pretty ripped physically but i am also 5'6, bald & below average looking.  all of the women i see whom i would consider my looks match are coupled with much taller, better looking men with good hairlines and i am simply unable to compete with that level of genetic quality. 

ShortNSmooth
Short Page

post #7

Quote:

as i stated previously, although i am pretty ripped physically but i am also 5'6, bald & below average looking.  all of the women i see whom i would consider my looks match are coupled with much taller, better looking men with good hairlines and i am simply unable to compete with that level of genetic quality. 

What makes you believe that the women you pursue are your "looks match"? Also, are you only approaching women based on their looks?