If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?

Member
enrique
Cadet
Height: 0'0
Joined: May 15, 2020
Posts: 1
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Question
If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #1

It could be related to your body (example. Getting in better shape or more muscular) or maybe something not related to your body (example. becoming more confident)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Suarez223
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Bronx, United States
Joined: Sep 01, 2014
Posts: 97
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 10

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #2

Quote:

Originally posted by enrique

It could be related to your body (example. Getting in better shape or more muscular) or maybe something not related to your body (example. becoming more confident)

Most likely the way people underestimate me (my knowledge, abilities) because of my height. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #3

Quote:

Originally posted by Suarez223

Quote:

Originally posted by enrique

It could be related to your body (example. Getting in better shape or more muscular) or maybe something not related to your body (example. becoming more confident)

Most likely the way people underestimate me (my knowledge, abilities) because of my height. 

My dick size.

But a better question, why on earth wouldn't you change your short height in the first place?

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
wickedshort1990
Cadet
Height: 4'7
Location: Portland, United States
Joined: Aug 08, 2020
Posts: 6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #4

I'm with batman; everything about me is "boy" sized

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Suarez223
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Bronx, United States
Joined: Sep 01, 2014
Posts: 97
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 10

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

But a better question, why on earth wouldn't you change your short height in the first place?

Because I am not the one with the problem, society's perception of short men is the problem. If you're confident, then you don't care much about what others think of you on a personal level. I don't need to change my physical appearance to make other people happy.

It's like telling a Black of Hispanic person to change their race vs society changing its attitude toward people of different races, ethnicities or skin tones. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
joshbaskins
Short Prince
Height: 5'7
Location: Union City, United States
Joined: May 05, 2014
Posts: 195
Reactions: 5
Score: 5 | 0
KingCash: 36

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

My dick size.

But a better question, why on earth wouldn't you change your short height in the first place?

I don't agree with everything you say, but appreciate your commentary. I've learned to accept how tall I am, but if I could change my height, I'd do it in a heartbeat as long as everything else stayed the same.

You should invite your LL friends here. These types of debates are pretty fun. 

Last Edited By joshbaskins (2020-08-28 11:31:42)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #7

Quote:

Originally posted by Suarez223

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

But a better question, why on earth wouldn't you change your short height in the first place?

Because I am not the one with the problem, society's perception of short men is the problem. If you're confident, then you don't care much about what others think of you on a personal level. I don't need to change my physical appearance to make other people happy.

It's like telling a Black of Hispanic person to change their race vs society changing its attitude toward people of different races, ethnicities or skin tones. 

Just another silly useless comment made by this poster. What's new?

Yes, you don't need to care about what others think or change your physical appearence to make other people happy.

But if your physical appearence embodies what is considered conventionally attractive by society, and as a result, more women like you, more men respect you, who benefits from it? Who gets laid more? Who gets promoted at their workplace? Who earns more money?

Yourself, you smart ass.

And this racism bullshit needs to stop. Being a tall black man is more of a privilege than anything as far as I'm concerned. In fact, a lot of Western women are actually more sexually attracted to black men than white men.

Again, because typical black men are tall, huge framed, chiseled jaw, large cock, etc. Everything that conveys masculinity.

And having darker skin for men is also an attractive trait because it gives the impression of men who go outside their house, stay under the sun doing sports, or fighting for survival (mostly in the past). While pale white skin gives the impression of nerds who stay inside their house playing game all day or reading books in the library. It's not even a secret.

However, I have yet to meet a single woman who genuinely prefers short guys. You know why? Because there isn't really a single good thing about being short as a male. It has nothing to do with heightism bullshit as you were made to believe.

Being short as a male does in fact mean that you are less dominant, less capable of protecting yourself and your family due to your shorter reach and lighter weight, provided that everything else is equal.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
CorporateGuy
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Brooklyn, United States
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Posts: 76
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 9

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #8

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Just another silly useless comment made by this poster. What's new?

Yes, you don't need to care about what others think or change your physical appearence to make other people happy.

But if your physical appearence embodies what is considered conventionally attractive by society, and as a result, more women like you, more men respect you, who benefits from it? Who gets laid more? Who gets promoted at their workplace? Who earns more money?

Yourself, you smart ass.

And this racism bullshit needs to stop. Being a tall black man is more of a privilege than anything as far as I'm concerned. In fact, a lot of Western women are actually more sexually attracted to black men than white men.

Again, because typical black men are tall, huge framed, chiseled jaw, large cock, etc. Everything that conveys masculinity.

And having darker skin for men is also an attractive trait because it gives the impression of men who go outside their house, stay under the sun doing sports, or fighting for survival (mostly in the past). While pale white skin gives the impression of nerds who stay inside their house playing game all day or reading books in the library. It's not even a secret.

However, I have yet to meet a single woman who genuinely prefers short guys. You know why? Because there isn't really a single good thing about being short as a male. It has nothing to do with heightism bullshit as you were made to believe.

Being short as a male does in fact mean that you are less dominant, less capable of protecting yourself and your family due to your shorter reach and lighter weight, provided that everything else is equal.

WRONG. Average height of white men = 5'10.5

Average height of black men = 5'9.5

Blacks are shorter than whites on average.

Wrong again. Since you like studies so much, in online dating profiles, black men are the least desired group only above Asians. White men are preferred by all races. 

You haven't met any women who like short guys because women don't like you because of your insecurities and piss poor attitude.

Wrong again. Take up martial arts, buy a gun, learn a skill/trade, open a business. The only one holding themselves back and are allowing themselves to be less dominant is you and because of you... NOT because you're short. 

 

 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #9

Quote:

Originally posted by CorporateGuy

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Just another silly useless comment made by this poster. What's new?

Yes, you don't need to care about what others think or change your physical appearence to make other people happy.

But if your physical appearence embodies what is considered conventionally attractive by society, and as a result, more women like you, more men respect you, who benefits from it? Who gets laid more? Who gets promoted at their workplace? Who earns more money?

Yourself, you smart ass.

And this racism bullshit needs to stop. Being a tall black man is more of a privilege than anything as far as I'm concerned. In fact, a lot of Western women are actually more sexually attracted to black men than white men.

Again, because typical black men are tall, huge framed, chiseled jaw, large cock, etc. Everything that conveys masculinity.

And having darker skin for men is also an attractive trait because it gives the impression of men who go outside their house, stay under the sun doing sports, or fighting for survival (mostly in the past). While pale white skin gives the impression of nerds who stay inside their house playing game all day or reading books in the library. It's not even a secret.

However, I have yet to meet a single woman who genuinely prefers short guys. You know why? Because there isn't really a single good thing about being short as a male. It has nothing to do with heightism bullshit as you were made to believe.

Being short as a male does in fact mean that you are less dominant, less capable of protecting yourself and your family due to your shorter reach and lighter weight, provided that everything else is equal.

WRONG. Average height of white men = 5'10.5

Average height of black men = 5'9.5

Blacks are shorter than whites on average.

Wrong again. Since you like studies so much, in online dating profiles, black men are the least desired group only above Asians. White men are preferred by all races. 

You haven't met any women who like short guys because women don't like you because of your insecurities and piss poor attitude.

Wrong again. Take up martial arts, buy a gun, learn a skill/trade, open a business. The only one holding themselves back and are allowing themselves to be less dominant is you and because of you... NOT because you're short. 

Read my post again.

I said "a lot", not "most".

And I said "typical", not "average"

Typical black man is tall and big. Just see how NBA and Heavyweight boxing are dominated by tall black men.

Of course short black men like Kevin Hart or Lil Wayne won't be liked.

And those studies make sense that in total white men are still preferred because in reality, they are TALLER, and average black guys aren't that tall.

But we're talking about 5'5" black man and 6'2 white guy, then it's not even a contest.

There is no such thing as women liking short guys. What's possible is women tolerating short guys' height.

This comes from a guy who's had more sexual encounters that you'll ever have in your life.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
CorporateGuy
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Brooklyn, United States
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Posts: 76
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 9

Offline

Re: If you could change anything... EXCEPT YOUR HEIGHT ¿What would it be?
post #10

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

Read my post again.

I said "a lot", not "most".

And I said "typical", not "average"

Typical black man is tall and big. Just see how NBA and Heavyweight boxing are dominated by tall black men.

Of course short black men like Kevin Hart or Lil Wayne won't be liked.

And those studies make sense that in total white men are still preferred because in reality, they are TALLER, and average black guys aren't that tall.

But we're talking about 5'5" black man and 6'2 white guy, then it's not even a contest.

There is no such thing as women liking short guys. What's possible is women tolerating short guys' height.

This comes from a guy who's had more sexual encounters that you'll ever have in your life.

You are truly an idiot. Average means most dumb ass.

Typical = you're stereotyping. The 1% of men who are in the NBA to you represents 99% of black men. That's not "typical" you idiot.

There is such a thing as women loving short guys. You'd never know because women don't like you.

I'd bet a year's salary that you spend your entire day in front of your computer watching documentaries begging for a scientific breakthrough to be tall (which will never happen), instead of interacting with people.

I'm pretty sure your "sexual interactions" are related to adult websites and street walkers. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0