Why is leg lengthening looked down on or plastic surgery in general?

JoeBlack
Short Page
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Vent
Why is leg lengthening looked down on or plastic surgery in general?
post #1

I don't get why plastic surgery is acceptable for women and not for men. I know maybe 5 women who have had plastic surgery in the last two months or so. One had a tummy tuck. Another one had a nose job. Another woman at 5' tall went from a C bra to an EE. Another had her but lifted.

These women talk about it so openly and congratulate each other on it. If I bring up a man getting his tummy tucked, hair restoration or leg lengthening, they say things like "eww" and "that's so creepy". There's also the "be yourself".

How can you say "be yourself" when you dye your gray hairs and get all of these surgeries? Why is this unacceptable for men. The woman friend of mine who had a boob job says she loves the attention she gets from men but did it for herself. Wouldn't leg lengthening do the same for us men?

Last Edited By JoeBlack (2016-12-19 21:47:01)

CharlieHaus
Short Page
Height: 5'4
Reactions: 0
Score: 2 | 0
KingCash: 10

Re: Why is leg lengthening looked down on or plastic surgery in general?
post #2

I'm no scientific expert, but I think it has something to do with it being socially acceptable for a woman to be insecure about her looks where a man is not. Try to think about when Michael Jackson was criticized heavily for getting a nose job, when women get that surgery regularly (statistical comparison).