Short Vassal
Height: 5'5
Reactions: 0
Score: 14 | 5
KingCash: 53

Dating
There are lots of women who crush on short guys but fear being judged
post #1

I've know many women who have crushed on me or other short men. I have a lot of female friends on social media who dated or had children with shorter men who talk smack about shorter men online. 

I wholeheartedly believe that there are lots of women out who like shorter men or may even prefer shorter men, but are afraid of critical feedback from their friends (as many demonstrate hive-mindedness) or for being perceived as not being able to get or qualify for a tall man. 

Take one of my friends who is 4'9 who always goes for the tallest man in the room. She has expressed to me a few times (usually over drinks) that she really likes me (she isn't my type), but plays it off in public and comes off as if she has something to prove by bagging, not just a tall man, but again the tallest man. Its almost like a pissing contest between her and her friends.

It's an example of obsessing over what other people think and impressing people who really couldn't care any less in the grand scheme of things. In my opinion, a woman who would rather stay single than date a man that she likes who happens to be short, probably doesn't care for men much anyway.  She is just more concerned with showing men off as a trophy and like the men who throw up their money just to be with the prettiest and vapid of women, those women deserve the same fate.