WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
0 16
Sat Sep 14, 2024 08:10 AM
5'9 Swiss model deleted and pureed in blender by her tall boyfriend

https://nypost.com/2024/09/11/world-news/miss-switzerland-finalist-strangled-to-death-then-pureed-in-a-blender-by-her-husband-kristina-joksimovic/

First we have Wade Wilson (6'6), Steven Van Der Velde (6'6) and dozens of other taller guys doing horrible things to the fairer gender, but it's still "short guys" who have some sort of "syndrome".

Unbelievable. Hope this dude rots under the jail. 

2 98
Sun Sep 08, 2024 03:47 PM
Rapper Cam'ron talks about never letting a short man outdo him

Big fan of Cam'ron, but definitely paid attention to this story as it really emphasizes this idea of there being a real "giant complex" or "giant syndrome". That is, where a tall man feels threatened by a short man's success or performance, and then has to outperform him at all costs from there on.

This story from his viewpoint was more motivational and not a means to crap on the guy later (which is what happens a lot in the workplace and in social settings), but still fueled by what I consider to be a "complex". Cam'ron in my opinion is a solid dude. The short guy he's talking about "Ty Ty" is or was one of his good friends.

I think this would apply to who people consider to be "corny" also.

Cam'ron tells you this story himself.

1 26
Sun Sep 08, 2024 03:31 PM
Tall man raging in restaurant because wife talked to black people

I thought they were gentle giants with big hearts and only short men were angry individuals? 

Look at that.....

7 132
Sat Sep 07, 2024 09:15 PM
Kevin Diaz learned why cold approaching can go wrong as a short man

To be fair, he disrespected all of the people he played this prank on in this video, but this type of response is what usually backfires.

2 90
Thu Aug 29, 2024 06:25 AM
Tall women who think they have it hard are annoying

Tall Women Who Think They Have It Hard Are Annoying | Height Insecurity | Short King | Short Guys | Short Men

Tall Women Who Think They Have It Hard Are Annoying | Height Insecurity | Short King | Short Guys | Short Men

Being taller than men around them, "the horror"!

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions