Short Squire
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 6
Score: 2 | 2
KingCash: 10

Reality
Conversation between two female co-workers in the break room today
post #1

I was on my lunch break and had my air-pods on listening to some 70s soft rock (I love the band "Player"). These two women who are very cordial with me, Italian, were sitting across from me eating and talking about their husbands, comparing them to other men they've dated. Both were talking about how they were with men that much shorter than their husbands in the past, but how they "somehow" ended up with tall men. Their husbands are 6'2 and 6'4 respectively. They "claimed" that t height wasn't much of a factor when they were dating.

Then the best part. They both started talking about how safe they feel around their partners , but then brought up how they didn't have much going for themselves but their height. The other woman said the same about her husband. They compared how their exs were outgoing, charismatic and charming, but how their husbands don't feel like they have to do much and are boring by comparison.

This made me think about how much some are willing to trade for height, even if subconsciously, that it would mean so much more than the positives they listed about their previous partners.

Now they didn't talk about why they broke up with their exs, but I would bet a month's salary that it was for something petty or overblown.

AndyB
Short Vassal
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 13
Score: 2 | 4
KingCash: 53

Re: Conversation between two female co-workers in the break room today
post #2

Another case of "It just so happens". At least internally be happy for their honesty. It really comes down to what most people already know. People get chosen for their looks and then the choosers complain about their choices on the backend.