Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Heightism
Proof of Body Shaming
post #1

I am not sure if anyone knows what "Whisper" is. It is basically an App that allows its users to confess things they normally wouldn't to people or on social networks.

I came across this post on Buzzfeed and it honestly makes me feel ashamed to be me. So many dudes out there suffer because of something they can't control and even though I find dates, and I find girlfriends... It is always in the back of my mind that she "wants better".

Jelly Kelly
Short Dame
Height: 5'0

Re: Proof of Body Shaming
post #2

Why would someone else's bad feelings about their height make you feel bad? That is like me feeling bad about myself because my friend feels like her chest is too small (she has the same size as me). We all see ourselves differently than we see others. 

Dark Willow
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

post #3

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr Dixon

I am not sure if anyone knows what "Whisper" is. It is basically an App that allows its users to confess things they normally wouldn't to people or on social networks.

I came across this post on Buzzfeed and it honestly makes me feel ashamed to be me. So many dudes out there suffer because of something they can't control and even though I find dates, and I find girlfriends... It is always in the back of my mind that she "wants better".

You also missed another post "23 Celebs Who Prove That Short Guys Are Super Hot Too"

We all have moments of self doubt and it is normal but you shouldn't let someone else's issues screw with ya. 

jackman
Short Page
Height: 5'8

post #4

Why should feelings of doubt be normal? That sounds like an excuse to not stand up for yourself. 

Mr Dixon
Short Knight

post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Willow

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr Dixon

You also missed another post "23 Celebs Who Prove That Short Guys Are Super Hot Too"

We all have moments of self doubt and it is normal but you shouldn't let someone else's issues screw with ya. 

So you never let people bringing someone down over their height effect you? Like if you see a kid getting picked on for being short.. You feel nothing?

Mr Dixon
Short Knight

post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by Jelly Kelly

Why would someone else's bad feelings about their height make you feel bad? That is like me feeling bad about myself because my friend feels like her chest is too small (she has the same size as me). We all see ourselves differently than we see others. 

You are missing my point. When someone acts this way, when they have things in common with you, and they get picked on or feel depressed, it sucks. I have empathy I guess. You don't?