Why Daniel Radcliffe should be the next Wolverine!

minilinebacker
Short Knight
Height: 5'3
Reactions: 480
Score: 16 | 2
KingCash: 62

Entertainment
Why Daniel Radcliffe should be the next Wolverine!
post #1

Let's face it. The real comic book Wolverine is 5'3, not 6' like Hugh Jackman. This is not to say the Jackman didn't play a great wolverine, but Daniel would fit the part better. He (now) has the body for it and even the looks! This could be another breakout role which could keep him relevant and a heartthrob for years to come. It would also be a "short guy victory" putting him in a more masuline role than the dorky romantic comedies he's been in since Harry Potter.

Here is a pic of him now:

Short Men In Comics: Daniel Radcliffe For Wolverine! | ShortGuyCentral

Before you guys mock him, take a look at Hugh Jackman before he became Wolverine

Short Men In Comics: Hugh Jackman Pre-Wolverine | ShortGuyCentral

Here is Wolverine from his comic books. Notice how he is shorter than the woman in this pic

Short Men In Comics: Marvel's Wolverine | ShortGuyCentral

Came across this idea by browsing r/short and it's pretty accurate. What do you say? Never mind that I'm the real Wolverine's height in real life smiley

GoKnicks
Short Knight
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Re: Why Daniel Radcliffe should be the next Wolverine!
post #2

I saw this as well and loved the idea. He would have to get a really good American accent down but I am sure he can. I would love to see this happen. 

Jinx
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #3

He has the face for it too

Mr Dixon
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #4

Even if he could pull off the looks I doubt he can act like him. I mean even Hugh struggled in my opinion. Maybe I am just picky idk

SharkApple
Short Dame
Height: 5'1

post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr Dixon

Even if he could pull off the looks I doubt he can act like him. I mean even Hugh struggled in my opinion. Maybe I am just picky idk

Maybe it is just you... lol I think he is an amazing actor and he looks like a "beast". Can pull it off for sure. I always had a thing for him.. lol

capsrtootall4here
Short Cadet
Height: 5'7

post #6

Good idea. Would like to see it happen. Prolly won't though.

Been seeing ads for a NEW Harry Potter book. Which of course means a new Harry Potter movie. 

Did you think they wold let that franchise die? Hells no. They gonna milk that cash cow dry just like every other successful movie series.

Daniel Radcliffe is, I'm sure, already gearing up to be grown up Harry potter, and clearing his driveway for the dump truck full of $$$ that  they are going to drive up to his house for him to do it.

Maybe they'll find an actor that fits the role for Wolverine and just use fancy camera tricks and angles to make him look 5'3.  Haha.