Short Knight
Height: 5'8
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
KingCash: 13

Sports
6'3 James Vick gets knocked out by 5'7 Rafael Alves
post #1

A top priority is getting your sons involved in self defense classes when they're young. It teaches them how to protect themselves if it came down to it. On top of that, the discipline learned will translate to every aspect of their lives and is a good thing.

minilinebacker
Short Knight
Height: 5'3
Reactions: 14
Score: 10 | 2
KingCash: 53

Re: 6'3 James Vick gets knocked out by 5'7 Rafael Alves
post #2

100% agree with this. I saw that fight and Vick is not an inexperienced fighter. In my opinion, the best man won.

TheGreatest
Short Knight
Height: 5'8
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
KingCash: 13

post #3

Quote:

Originally posted by minilinebacker

100% agree with this. I saw that fight and Vick is not an inexperienced fighter. In my opinion, the best man won.

Yeah, I've seen plenty of fights where the shorter guy was just a better fighter. When both have equal technique and skill, then that's something else! 

Gervonta Davis ia a great example. Short dude who packs a powerful punch and is really good a blocking. Stamina plays a role. If you're huffing and puffing, you need to hop on a treadmill, do some cycling or some other high impact activity. If you're shorter, you have to be light on your feet and faster.

RabbleRouser
Short Vassal
Height: 5'5
Reactions: 4
Score: 1 | 5
KingCash: 18

post #4

This was impressive. Punching way above his weight class. I've seen plenty of fights where there was a small height difference, but this is a massive difference.