Sweatpants.... WHY!?

Member
Hunter
Cadet
Height: 5'4
Location: LA, United States
Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 72
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Brands
Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #1

No matter what brand I buy, they just sag and drag on me. I either have to have my sister adjust them at the bottom or wear them long. I don't even wear them outside the house because I have worn out and ruined so many pairs because of them dragging under my shoes. Anyone know a brand that makes them shorter? 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Dez
Cadet
Height: 5'5
Location: Atlantis , United States
Joined: May 22, 2015
Posts: 95
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #2

There is a brand that Walmart carries, I think "Op" and they have had sweatpants on the short side in the past. I got a few pairs and just pinned them on the inside but trust me, I know what you mean. I can only wear banded bottom ones out the house.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Spider
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: San Francisco, United States
Joined: Mar 01, 2015
Posts: 160
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #3

I can't recall the brands but they do make cut to fit sweats for men and women. Look around. They are not sewn on the bottom. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
ShortNProud
Short Prince
Height: 5'5
Location: Jersey, United States
Joined: Mar 26, 2015
Posts: 136
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by Hunter

No matter what brand I buy, they just sag and drag on me. I either have to have my sister adjust them at the bottom or wear them long. I don't even wear them outside the house because I have worn out and ruined so many pairs because of them dragging under my shoes. Anyone know a brand that makes them shorter? 

I think that sweats are made to fit men who are 5'10 with a little give in both directions so men over 6'2 and men under 5'8 will have issues with proper fitting. 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
James007
Cadet
Height: 5'4
Location: Salt Lake, United States
Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 73
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #5

Just do what you do. I mean there is no way around this unless we find a brand that is meant for shorter men. You can always shop from China. Their sweats seem to be made for men 5'4 to 5'8

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
SharkApple
Short Princess
Height: 5'1
Location: In a house, United States
Joined: Feb 28, 2015
Posts: 183
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by Spider

I can't recall the brands but they do make cut to fit sweats for men and women. Look around. They are not sewn on the bottom. 

I would love to know this brand! lol I struggle with all pants, not just sweats lol

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Hunter
Cadet
Height: 5'4
Location: LA, United States
Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 72
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #7

Quote:

Originally posted by Dez

There is a brand that Walmart carries, I think "Op" and they have had sweatpants on the short side in the past. I got a few pairs and just pinned them on the inside but trust me, I know what you mean. I can only wear banded bottom ones out the house.

I will check them out thanks and yea I have some banded one, I don't care much for them. 

 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
Hunter
Cadet
Height: 5'4
Location: LA, United States
Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 72
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Sweatpants.... WHY!?
post #8

Quote:

Originally posted by ShortNProud

Quote:

Originally posted by Hunter

No matter what brand I buy, they just sag and drag on me. I either have to have my sister adjust them at the bottom or wear them long. I don't even wear them outside the house because I have worn out and ruined so many pairs because of them dragging under my shoes. Anyone know a brand that makes them shorter? 

I think that sweats are made to fit men who are 5'10 with a little give in both directions so men over 6'2 and men under 5'8 will have issues with proper fitting. 

I guess that makes sense. Still stupid. They should have it range more. Instead of just by weight or waist size. Uggggg

 

 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0