Jared88
Short Page
Height: 0'0
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

P90X & Insanity
post #1

Has anyone tried any of these fitness programs out? I have tried p90X in the past and it did help me get more in shape, which was great. I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried either workout program and if so, how was it for you? Did you do the whole 90 days for P90x and or did you do the whole 60 days for insanity? 

minilinebacker
Short Knight
Height: 5'3
Reactions: 14
Score: 10 | 2
KingCash: 51

Re: P90X & Insanity
post #2

INSANITY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! If you stick to it............ IT WILL NOT WORK FOR WHIMPS!!!!!!!

TheGreatest
Short Knight
Height: 5'8
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
KingCash: 11

post #3

You will suffer through insanity, even if you are seasoned in the gym. I would suggest checking out the Fitness Test DVD before starting any of the others in the series. If you can't handle full workouts, then do portions and take breaks. Just be sure to pick up on the subsequent exercise so your body can get used to the different exercises.

It took me a week to finish my first DVD from start to finish. I am a guy who worked out 4-5 days a week and did a lot of Cardio. Insanity was still a reality check. You will see results if you stick with it. If Insanity is too much, then I would check out Shaun-Ts other DVD series T-25.

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 22
Score: 8 | 3
KingCash: 58

post #4

Insanity FTW! It really works, but you have to stick with it. It is VERY intense.

TheGreatest
Short Knight
Height: 5'8
Reactions: 1
Score: 1 | 0
KingCash: 11

post #5

OP, have you purchased any of the programs? Have you started yet?