Dating coach says you should "cheat" to get more dates.

RhettPaul
Short Lord
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 14
Score: 18 | 22
KingCash: 42
Badges:

Dating
Dating coach says you should "cheat" to get more dates.
post #1

TheModernSuccess | Dating Coach Says Short Men Should Cheat To Get More Dates | Short King | Short Kingz

Pretty interesting take. I can't get mad at this guy for suggesting that people do what they can to get themselves ahead. It's sure to make people upset though. 

The YouTube video can be found here

ahimsa42
Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 97

Re: Dating coach says you should "cheat" to get more dates.
post #2

it is acceptable & even expected for women to use makeup, high heels, push up bra's, filters & other enhancements to improve their attractiveness.  of course, when a man uses shoes lifts or a hair piece, he is considered as being lame, creepy & a loser.  the problem is that women get upset & offended when a man attempts to disguise his genetic flaws so they feel lied to when they discover it. 

raggabagga
Short Cadet
Height: 5'3
Reactions: 5
Score: 2 | 2
KingCash: 8

post #3

It's a known fact that most men, especially shorter than 6' bump up their height by one or two inches. 

Women lie about far more online. Makeup, pics from certain angles, their age are just a few examples. 

MrMclean
Short Page
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 9
Score: 6 | 0
KingCash: 31

post #4

I once had a date with this attractive eastern European woman that I met online. When we met in person, it was clear that she was using photos from years ago, and I found out that she also lied about who she lived with and what she did for a living. She said she was a Nurse, but was a CNA. She said she lived alone, but she was living with the father of her kids!

MyFairLady
Short Damsel
Height: 5'2
Reactions: 7
Score: 5 | 0
KingCash: 33

post #5

If you're going to lie, do it within reason. If a guy is 5'6 and tells me he's 5'8, I'll give him pass. If he's 5'2 then I'm going ghost. It's the lie, the audacity and not taking me into consideration.