lksid
Short Cadet
Height: 0'0
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Okay i want to say something
post #1

i found this site through reddit and it seems like there is a bunch of men on here who think their height is holding them back. i usually date tall men but i have a guy that i work with who is around 5'3 and he gets a lot of dates and people respect him at work. you want to know why? its because he has a lot of confidence. women and people all over love confidence. instead of complaining about how short you are you should dig deep within and work on things you can change. confidence is everything. 

HarryManiac
Short Vassal
Height: 5'6

Re: Okay i want to say something
post #2

Would you tell a midget or dwarf to have confidence and then blame him if regular sized women weren't interested in him? Please, no konfoodinz diatribes.

manlet 007
Short Cadet

post #3

> lksid wrote: >

i usually date tall men

Do you think we are stupid...you trying ot tell us to not let height hold us back in dating and confidence is key when you yourself only date men who are taller and would not give a short guy a chance.

come back here when you ahve slept with that 5'3 guy

HarryManiac
Short Vassal
Height: 5'6

post #4

Yeah I kind of tune out women who talk about how some short men don't have it bad when they begin their sentences with "I normally date tall guys but...". They can't seem to come to grips that most women think this way.

ateyelevel
Short Page

post #5

Eleyelevel welcome to the forum and site! Please kindly update your profile by adding a pic! Hope to see you around here a lot and that you spread the word to your short friends! 

Be well! (Nice choice of screen name by the way).