bunnyhop
Short Cadette
Height: 5'1
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Any of you really good with women?
post #1

Every time I visit a forum, some person talks about how they know some 5'5 guy who is a super player. Of course they aren't dating them, but they know them. Is there anyone here who proclaims themselves to be this Casanova? The guy who gets all of the babes even though you're short. Please tell your secrets and make believe that these supposed unicorns exists so they can give me advice.....

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 22
Score: 8 | 3
KingCash: 58

Re: Any of you really good with women?
post #2

I consider myself to be really good with women and my taller friends are always amazed with the women I pull. I live life on hard mode and pay close attention to the way I dress, smell and look. I work out on the regular. The women I've dated call me pretty boy a lot which helps. I think this gets me attention over my taller friends who are able to pull it off with less effort.

Aaron
Short Vassal
Height: 0'0

post #3

Well I too but not in dating terms and I also read in other community where many people claims that they have good with women despite of short. It's amazing for me.

Dale
Short Knight

post #4

A buddy of mine is a inch short than me! He is 5'5 and he dates some of the most beautiful women. He is in and out of relationships all the time though, but I think that is his doing, not theirs. He also has muscles and is a cop so I think that works for him.

Spider
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #5

When i am confident yes. When I am not, I can't seem to find any woman to look at me. I have seen some fugly dudes with knockouts all because they carry themselves in a way women like.

Catman
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

post #6

Honestly, no. I have trouble approaching women at all. I just can't bring myself to do it. I have no clue how I even ended up in and out of 4 relationships over the years lol My current girlfriend is a friend of my older sister's. She is actually my age and very bubbly and out going so it makes up for me being a rock lol

Bonez
Short Knight

post #7

Depends on what you mean. I can't just full on approach an attractive woman with nothing to use. I like to use places or people to stat a conversation.