Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Shirts
Tighter shirts
post #1

So I noticed that even though I have a bit of a gut, I look better with tighter shirts. I don't look as small or as short. I am going to start getting Medium shirts instead of large. I been getting large for years and the length I always thought was normal but I swim in them.

Jelly Kelly
Short Dame
Height: 5'0

Re: Tighter shirts
post #2

This is the same for women too. And really anyone of any height. When you wear looser fitting clothing, you look fatter than you are, and shorter. My friend who is 5'4 and 185 pounds wears loose fitting tops because she is trying to hide her fat but it ends up making her look 200+ pounds and a good 2 inches shorter.

Mr Dixon
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #3

I used to wear a size bigger than I should have and my mother always told me I looked fat. I used to get mad but she was right. I sized down and I look and feel better about myself.

Dark Willow
Short Knight
Height: 5'5

post #4

I love baggy clothing but I know it makes me look fat and short. lol I can't help it with hoodies. I need them to be bigger.

GoKnicks
Short Knight
Height: 5'7

post #5

Quote:

Originally posted by Jinx

So I noticed that even though I have a bit of a gut, I look better with tighter shirts. I don't look as small or as short. I am going to start getting Medium shirts instead of large. I been getting large for years and the length I always thought was normal but I swim in them.

Same here. I have a bit of a beer belly from driking a lot in my early 20's. I am trying to tone up a bit but I just started wearing tighter shirts a few years ago and I seem to get more postitive compliments now. Even though I weight the same.

SharkApple
Short Dame
Height: 5'1

post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by Jelly Kelly

This is the same for women too. And really anyone of any height. When you wear looser fitting clothing, you look fatter than you are, and shorter. My friend who is 5'4 and 185 pounds wears loose fitting tops because she is trying to hide her fat but it ends up making her look 200+ pounds and a good 2 inches shorter.

I used to wear nothing but oversied tops and hoodies to hide under and my mom alway told me I looked fat. I didn't notice it till I was like 22! It makes a different. Tighter is better. 

Dale
Short Knight

post #7

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Willow

I love baggy clothing but I know it makes me look fat and short. lol I can't help it with hoodies. I need them to be bigger.

I still wear my hoodies big. I don't care. They are more comfortble. 

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Reactions: 22
Score: 9 | 3
KingCash: 61

post #8

Quote:

Originally posted by Dark Willow

The tighter the better when it comes to shirts. I love showing off my pecks!