5'0 Women Loudly Announcing They Only Date Men 6'+. Ever See This?

joshbaskins
Short Knight
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 14
Score: 7 | 3
KingCash: 47

Dating
5'0 Women Loudly Announcing They Only Date Men 6'+. Ever See This?
post #1

I'm talking about being in any random social situation and a women in the super short range like 5'2 and under rambling and proclaiming how much they only date tall guys so everyone around her can hear. Double ditto if there are short guys around. It's usually followed up by some short guy ridicule. Usually comes from women under 30 too. How do you guys react to this?

multinational
Short Knight
Height: 5'4
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Re: 5'0 Women Loudly Announcing They Only Date Men 6'+. Ever See This?
post #2

I've often experienced that scenario. Short women tend to go for much taller than any other women does.

Maybe it is something to do with the whole "security" thing. Short women feel more vulnerable and therfore look for someone who seems psysically stronger than the avarage.
Maybe reguarding to kids as well, they dont want no short kid.

SunnyD
Short Page
Height: 5'3

post #3

Quote:

Originally posted by multinational

I've often experienced that scenario. Short women tend to go for much taller than any other women does.

Maybe it is something to do with the whole "security" thing. Short women feel more vulnerable and therfore look for someone who seems psysically stronger than the avarage.

Fair enough. I think this has more to do with value. Shorter guys are at the bottom of the totem pole and they probably get approached by shorter guys more often. Them screaming about how they prefer tall guys is probably to let others know that they too only seek and can get "high status men"

multinational
Short Knight
Height: 5'4

post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by SunnyD

Quote:

Originally posted by multinational

Fair enough. I think this has more to do with value. Shorter guys are at the bottom of the totem pole and they probably get approached by shorter guys more often. Them screaming about how they prefer tall guys is probably to let others know that they too only seek and can get "high status men"

Good point, i buy that.
That they are "over"approached by shorter men.

harleydude1
Short Page
Height: 5'8

post #5

I have been the target of this.  A group of girls will all be talking about how they will never date a short man, then point in my direction, like him.  Or say something knowing I can hear them.

greenbook
Cadet
Height: 0'0

post #6

About 10 years ago I saw a 4-10 gal who said 5-11 or taller in her profile. Do these women realize how hard it is to kiss a man who is more than a foot taller than them? Do they realize how unintimate it is to look at a guy's belly button when he's on top of you? Couples with an extreme height difference are so limited in terms of what they can do in the bedroom.

Most of all, most guys I know who are 5-11 or taller don't want to date a 4-10 gal. But if they are into hook-ups, more than a few men will have sex with just about anyone, regardless of height. It's a different experience - it's like having sex with a rag doll. You probably feel totally dominant over the girl. But as a long term partner, forget it. You're asking for a lifetime of chiropractic care. I'm not joking about this.

Last Edited By greenbook (2017-05-10 15:00:25)