Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?

Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #21

Quote:

Originally posted by RabbleRouser

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

On a second thought, I think you are right. Short fighters definitely do get the same amount of respect as tall fighters: http://shortkingz.com/topic/even-short-fighters-get-mocked-1086

I'm sorry, my mistake.

Mike Tyson used to get made fun of for the way he talks. He's considered one of the greatest boxers of all time

Charles Barkley used to get made fun of for the way he talks and his mannerisms. He now gets made fun of for his political positions and weird shaped head. He's 6'6.

Evander Holyfield is 6'2 and used to get made fun of for his intelligence and goofy looking face. They drag him through the media.

All of these people have dealt with disrespect over their careers and they are not short.

People get made fun of for all kinds of reasons. 

Get over yourself BatmanBegins you routinely demonstrate that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're stuck on being angry at yourself and the world because you're a miserable troll.

And you didn't need to hide behind your "HAHAHAHAHA" and your fake height profile of 5'5". So you should just own being 5'1".

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
ShortyDooWop
Cadet
Height: 5'7
Location: London, United Kingdom
Joined: Apr 12, 2014
Posts: 42
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 2

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #22

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

Right.

I just got enlightened after seeing this post made by you:

http://shortkingz.com/topic/even-short-fighters-get-mocked-1086

What did you prove here? All the guy did was post a screenshot about a short fighter being mocked for his height. 

That does not mean that short fighters don't get any respect or that taller fighters don't get mocked for other reasons.

Are you really that obtuse? 

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #23

Quote:

Originally posted by ShortyDooWop

Are you really that obtuse? 

The fact that you are unable to comprehend such a simple thing makes it clear who's the obtuse one.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
ShortyDooWop
Cadet
Height: 5'7
Location: London, United Kingdom
Joined: Apr 12, 2014
Posts: 42
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 2

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #24

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

The fact that you are unable to comprehend such a simple thing makes it clear who's the obtuse one.

There's nothing to comprehend as you haven't said anything of value (as usual).

Last Edited By ShortyDooWop (2020-09-27 09:04:13)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Banned
batmanbegins
Short Prince
Height: 5'6
Location: Gotham, United States
Joined: Aug 07, 2020
Posts: 182
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #25

Quote:

Originally posted by ShortyDooWop

Quote:

Originally posted by batmanbegins

Quote:

Originally posted by ShortyDooWop

Are you really that obtuse? 

The fact that you are unable to comprehend such a simple thing makes it clear who's the obtuse one.

There's nothing to comprehend as you haven't said anything of value (as usual).

I'm sorry I'm not a special ed teacher, but I try my best.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
d11221
Cadet
Height: 0'0
Joined: Aug 17, 2016
Posts: 75
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #26

if he was 3 inches taller there is no way they would put him down like they do but yes it is a mixture of him being short, probably unattractive (I do not know the female barometer) and overweight (or at least when he was overweight)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Prince
Height: 5'7
Location: Queens, NYC, United States
Joined: Apr 16, 2014
Posts: 371
Reactions: 3
Score: 1 | 2
KingCash: 18

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #27

Quote:

Originally posted by d11221

if he was 3 inches taller there is no way they would put him down like they do but yes it is a mixture of him being short, probably unattractive (I do not know the female barometer) and overweight (or at least when he was overweight)

I've already given examples of taller stars who were put down even more horribly. Don't let your confirmation bias fool you. If he were 3 inches taller (5'8/5'9) and acted the same, he'd be bullied the same way. Dustin Diamond is 6 ft and gets crapped on by everyone similarly. 

His issue like Dustin Diamond (Screech) is the character he created of being annoying, sloppy, overweight, loud and always playing a supportive role to better and more well kept looking actors. 

Cedric the Entertainer is also 5'6 like Jonah Hill and FAT and is NOT treated the same way. Daniel Radcliffe is 5'5 and wimpy/skinny and doesn't receive that treatment.

Someone like Justin Beiber who is 5'6 did get that kind of treatment because he always acted like a douche in public.

Michael J. Fox is 5'4 and never received that kind of treatment throughout his prime years.

Rick Moranis is 5'6 and also did not receive that kind of treatment.

I can go on and on. 

Last Edited By ThatFlyShortGuy (2020-09-28 05:40:29)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
MrMiyagi
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Joined: Aug 25, 2018
Posts: 10
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 1

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #28

Quote:

Originally posted by ThatFlyShortGuy

I've already given examples of taller stars who were put down even more horribly. Don't let your confirmation bias fool you. If he were 3 inches taller (5'8/5'9) and acted the same, he'd be bullied the same way. Dustin Diamond is 6 ft and gets crapped on by everyone similarly. 

His issue like Dustin Diamond (Screech) is the character he created of being annoying, sloppy, overweight, loud and always playing a supportive role to better and more well kept looking actors. 

Cedric the Entertainer is also 5'6 like Jonah Hill and FAT and is NOT treated the same way. Daniel Radcliffe is 5'5 and wimpy/skinny and doesn't receive that treatment.

Someone like Justin Beiber who is 5'6 did get that kind of treatment because he always acted like a douche in public.

Michael J. Fox is 5'4 and never received that kind of treatment throughout his prime years.

Rick Moranis is 5'6 and also did not receive that kind of treatment.

I can go on and on. 

Great points. The YouTuber AlphaMaleStrategies (AMS) goes over why some short guys are stunners while others fail.

It's a good watch.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Member
MrMiyagi
Cadet
Height: 5'6
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Joined: Aug 25, 2018
Posts: 10
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 1

Offline

Re: Is actor Jonah Hill treated this way because he's short?
post #29

Read comment from that video by AMS

Short men struggle to meet girls because they were teased about their heights all their lives. After repeated teasing, they start to believe that their height will be a hindrance to them in terms of attracting girls. It gets worse if they happen to be short and poor. What I have noticed is that they usually try to rectify this by being funny. Funny people are always funny, it doesn't matter if they are with friends or a girl they are trying to attract. Unfortunately, the line between being funny and charming and being a goofy/cornball is so slim must short funny guys don't know when they have crossed it. My advice is to do whatever makes you happy. "Every act has a groupie". I have seen a lot of goofy men with stunning girls that are outright childish. Authenticity always wins at the end of the day. When you are funny 90% of men will understand that you are just being funny and 10% will treat it as a weakness. The reverse is the case for women. 90% of women will interpret your funny behaviours as weakness while 10% will likely understand that being playful, funny is not a weakness but an expression of some part of your creativity. Bear in mind, women are programmed negatively and to look for faults. They are not satisfied with boobs, bums, hair, skin tone, shape or whatever. The other day a woman was complaining that her partner was too good in bed.

 

This why user batmanbegin struggles.

You are right it is mindset. 

See this why jonah hill struggle with being take seriously. he became goofball and that unattractive in man

Last Edited By MrMiyagi (2020-09-28 09:06:44)

0 0 0 0 0 0 0