CopperTop
Height: 0'0
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 0

Humor
Hypocrites......
post #1

Why is everyone so pissed about these images? I've seen the "short guy" ones floating all over the internet and people laughing wherever its posted. This is "mean" all of a sudden. I hate the hypocrisy and double standard...

ThatFlyShortGuy
Short Baron
Height: 5'7
Reactions: 22
Score: 9 | 3
KingCash: 61

Re: Hypocrites......
post #2

Yep. This one will piss off people (women and sjws) no doubt. As for the popular short guy meme you're talking about, they'll just tell short guys to suck it up and that it's just "humor". 

Dale
Short Knight

post #3

The part that pisses me off is that most of the women who are heavier can lose the weight if they ate better and moved more. I know some women out there eat healthy and are still heavier because of genetics but lets be real, us short guys can't change are height so what is really more offensive?

GoKnicks
Short Knight

post #4

I knew a woman who was around 220 and she used to find things like this offensive even thought she always managed to find a boyfriend. There are plenty of men out there who love BBW's. I can't say the same for women who love short men.

SharkApple
Short Dame
Height: 5'1

post #5

This is an example of POOR ME complexes. Instead of changing their weight and eating healthier they would rather have a fit over jokes and waste their energy. If you are happy being bigger, these jokes don't matter. 

Mr Dixon
Short Knight
Height: 5'6

post #6

Quote:

Originally posted by SharkApple

This is an example of POOR ME complexes. Instead of changing their weight and eating healthier they would rather have a fit over jokes and waste their energy. If you are happy being bigger, these jokes don't matter. 

Same thing with being short really. When we accept and love ourselves this kind of crap don't matter.