5'4 Asian Girl, 6'5 White Guy. Are Short Asian Men Done?

AsianGod
Short Page
Height: 5'4
Reactions: 9
Score: 4 | 0
KingCash: 31

Social Media
5'4 Asian Girl, 6'5 White Guy. Are Short Asian Men Done?
post #1

5'4 Asian Woman With 6'5 White Man | Sorry Doesn't Date Short Guys | Height And Dating | Short King | Short Kingz

You have to see the comments. All of these women saying, "that's the height difference I deserve". What happened to being upset over being "fetishized"?

The TikTok video can be found here

ahimsa42
Short Knight
Height: 5'6
Reactions: 0
Score: 0 | 0
KingCash: 97

Re: 5'4 Asian Girl, 6'5 White Guy. Are Short Asian Men Done?
post #2

asian women (at least in the US) seem to have a strong preference for tall, white men

DoYouLift
Reactions: 3
Score: 0 | 3
KingCash: 10

post #3

Quote:

Originally posted by ahimsa42

asian women (at least in the US) seem to have a strong preference for tall, white men

Honestly, it wouldn't matter if the guy were 5'8 even. Asian women "preferring" to pair up with white men is very common in most east coast cities. Bi-racial asian/white mix is very common where I'm from. I've seen Asian women reject shorter Asian guys and then date a white guy who was the same height as the Asian guy she just rejected. 

ahimsa42
Short Knight

post #4

Quote:

Originally posted by DoYouLift

Quote:

Honestly, it wouldn't matter if the guy were 5'8 even. Asian women "preferring" to pair up with white men is very common in most east coast cities. Bi-racial asian/white mix is very common where I'm from. I've seen Asian women reject shorter Asian guys and then date a white guy who was the same height as the Asian guy she just rejected. 

not from what i have observed-asian women in the US are some of the biggest heightists when it comes to dating.  they MAY settle for a 5'8 guy if he is extremely good looking but barring that a mans height is a close second to his being white.

DoYouLift
Reactions: 3
Score: 0 | 3
KingCash: 10

post #5

Quote:

Quote:

not from what i have observed-asian women in the US are some of the biggest heightists when it comes to dating.  they MAY settle for a 5'8 guy if he is extremely good looking but barring that a mans height is a close second to his being white.

I live in Queens, NY which has an extremely huge Asian population (look up Flushing Queens as an example). Seeing Asian women with shorter white guys are a dime a dozen and not some profound exception. They're everywhere here, so it's not just the tall white guys who are getting the action. Maybe it's where you live that it's not as common.

ahimsa42
Short Knight

post #6

i live in chicago & cant recall the last time i noticed an asian women with a short, white guy.  i have seen some with asian men there is no way to know if they live in the US or are just tourists.