WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
0 1,323
Tue May 13, 2014 06:16 PM
How do I talk to women?

Okay, I like this woman who I sort of work with. We talk all the time, even talk about getting together to hang out, but how do I actually ask her out on a date? I really like her and she's just so cool. She's near my height and she's into pretty much everything I am in. I just worry if I try to ask her out, she'll say no and it'll be weird at work. 

How do I go about it? Just ask her to hang out and see where things go? Maybe get a connection that way? 

0 1,443
Tue May 13, 2014 06:05 PM
Worst date you've ever been on?

What was the absolute worst date you've ever been on? I have had a few bad dates, espeically blind dates and so on. My worst date was about five years ago. I was going on a date with a beautiful woman who I happened to meet at a bar while hanging out with some friends. I asked her out and we went to a fancy place to eat and we got to talking. We then decided to go to a club afterwards and that's where things got bad. She started to act weird, drink a lot and actually started taking drugs. I made sure she got home safely, and made sure she didn't die or anything and we never talked again. 

What was your worst date ever?

0 1,549
Tue May 13, 2014 05:56 PM
Best sport for short people?

What would you all say is the best sport for shorter people like us? I ask because I want to play more spots as of late and I figured I'd ask. I like to play golf and go bowling, so I would add that to a list short people can get into. What are some other sports we can get into fairly easily? 

11 6,535
Tue May 13, 2014 02:55 PM
Wage gaps between short and tall people?

> hardshortworker wrote: > I did a search already wise guy. 

Funny, when I did it search, I got it in 15 seconds.

http://ateyelevel.co/viewtopic.php?id=14

3 8,216
Tue May 13, 2014 09:19 AM
Who is the GREATEST boxer under 5'8?

Give me your opinion. If I were to come up with a Top 5 list, it would be:

• Manny Pacquio
  • Floyd Mayweather
  • Migeul Cotto
  • Zab Juddah
  • Marco Maidana

Who do you think are the Top 5 greatest short boxers of all time and why?

If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge boxing fan.......

1 1,406
Mon May 12, 2014 09:32 AM
ever met someone weird on a dating site?

When it comes to dating sites, there are chances of meeting the weird ones. So, have you ever met or talked to a crazy person on dating site? If so, what happened? What did you two talk about? 

I'll let you in on a girl I started chatting with a while back, we don't chat anymore mind you, but when we chatted it seemed very odd. I was very attracted to her and we got to chatting about stuff, and she started to talk about animated movies. I don't mind young souls, but she was seriously about cartoons and actually was attracted to a cartoon character from some movie called Turbo. Anyways, we stopped chatting because she acted way too young. Her pictures showed an older woman, but she clearly didn't act like one. 

Any weird stories of your ow?

2 1,482
Mon May 12, 2014 07:02 AM
What do you buy for an anniversary gift?

When it comes to that time to buy that special someone of yours a gift, on that special day we call an anniversary, what kind of gifts do you like yo buy your woman? Personally I like to buy jewlery for women I am in serious relationships with, but I only buy the big expensive things when we've dating for a long time. 

What about you?

1 1,668
Sun May 11, 2014 06:09 PM
done being a lurker

Hey what's up guys. I was a lurker from the time this site opened and posted a few times but never gave an introduction, so here it is! It's about time a site like this was created! Should be great times ahead. Cheers!

0 1,219
Sun May 11, 2014 06:04 PM
by Brem
Dinner & a movie good or bad?

Okay, I was wondering if a general date of going to a dinner and a movie is a good thing or not? I personally have only done a dinner/movie date once and I enjoyed my time, my date not so much. So, is a dinner and a movie a good date event? Or should it just be a dinner and somewhere else were both parties can just converse the whole time?

0 1,260
Sun May 11, 2014 05:55 PM
by Brem
Blind Dates, ever do them?

Has anyone here ever gone on a blind date? If so, how was it? Did you enjoy going on a blind date, or was it a weird experience compared to other ways of meeting women? I have not yet tried to go on a blind date yet, but I am interested in it one of these days. 

2 1,840
Sun May 11, 2014 01:34 PM
Naturalheightgrowth a scam?

I believe that someday, there will be some kind of "magic pill" or operation that will get people to be taller after puberty other than leg legthening. The guy who operates this website "Natural Height Growth" has a large following even though it doesn't look like it by the comments (at least he claims he does).

He's been writing articles for years, maybe even a decade or more. But today, in a blog post he said that he has written the same articles a thousand different ways and that he has to call himself out on his own bullshit. Here is what he said.

"I think for a long time, I have been just going in circles, doing a dance of mental masturbation trying to say words which really doesn’t do much good. How many times can I write the words “Chondrocyte” or “Epiphyseal Cartilage” and still make the regular reader and visitor still interested and engaged in what I am saying?

I need to call myself out on my own bullshit, on the cognitive biases that have been making me procrastinate and not taking more action. I will say a hidden idea which so many internet bloggers don’t want to admit"

I appreciate all of the work that he his done and I think he visits this website. Do you think all of this work is legit or is the whole HI community full of themselves?

3 1,663
Sun May 11, 2014 07:35 AM
Looking to take tech job in Japan

I just finished a certification program and passed a very hard and expensive test for a tech job and managed to land a job that requires me to travel back and forth between the U.S. where I live and Japan.

I'm Caucasian and in my early 30s. I am on the short side and understand that the Japanese are quite short on average. How will my height work against me in business relationships abroad. I don't mean to be insensitive or anything, but I hear that Asians in general are quite brutal, honest and never bit their tongues. 

10 11,658
Sat May 10, 2014 04:41 PM
Lloyd Blankfein CEO of Goldman Sachs is only 5'4

Holy cow, the CEO of Goldman Sachs is only 5'4! Even though most CEOs are above 6', he made it!

3 3,651
Fri May 09, 2014 05:51 PM
Never really cared about my height

I know some people are judegmental and make fun of people for being short, overweight, or just different overall. I know for a fact that I've dealt with hate, but I have the mentality of not worrying anymore. I feel it's pointless to worry about what a person thinks of me. If someone hates me because I'm short, so be it. I rarely be judged on my height anyways.

Do you worry about heightism? 

1 1,562
Fri May 09, 2014 05:47 PM
In a lovely relationship

Being 5 feet tall isn't ideal, but it's not bad either. I am currently dating a woderful woman who happens to be a tad bit taller than me. She's 5''2' to be exact. I love her to deatha and I oftern wonder how I snagged her. :D

Anyways, have you had or are you in a relationship with another short person? How does it feel? I dated a tall girl once, but it was brief. 

1 1,377
Fri May 09, 2014 05:33 PM
by Brem
What is your favorite movie?

What would you all say is your favorite movie? For me it's clearly Goodfellas. I watched it so much when I was a teen and I always watch it every year, at east once a year. It's a classic that will forever be in my collection. 

So, what is your favorite movie ever?

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions