WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
1 1,865
Sat Apr 05, 2014 07:26 PM
Shorter Bloggess

Hi,

I'm the Shorter Bloggess, I'm a 4,11' women, married to a 5, 3' man. 

I blog about heightism here - stopheightism.blogspot.co.uk

Looking forward to meeting some new people and spending some time with some old faces from Reddit. 

0 1,670
Sat Apr 05, 2014 07:05 PM
I am the resident heightism crime fighter

Hi. I'm Jeff. I joined this site because I heard of it over on r/short. I am a heightism activist, so most of my contributions will be for that purpose. I am 26 years old and am from new jersey. 

0 1,934
Sat Apr 05, 2014 07:04 PM
Woman sues in heightism case and wins $215,000

Pretty interesting case where a woman sues for not being able to receive full time work in the Sherrif's department because of her 4'7 stature. I think it is interesting that she said she wanted to stand up for other short statured females. Take a look at the the article

'Short-statured' former female deputy receives $215K settlement from Saginaw County

0 1,767
Sun Mar 23, 2014 04:43 PM
Looks Like I'm First! New Here!

Hey everyone! I'm new to this place but have been lurking for a little while now out of curiosity. The concept behind AEL is new and awesome. Finally there is a place where I can talk about things that few people in my life would understand! With that out of the way now, here is a little bit about me.

*From New York (Where are my New Yorkers @?)
* Just finished my degree in Computer Science and am heading to the world of work surprise

* r/short on Reddit bought me here. 

I guess that's it. I'm horrible at intros, so hopefully I did just fine  smiley

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions