WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
0 1,220
Fri May 09, 2014 05:19 PM
What size car do you drive?

Okay, I have a fairly small nissan car, and I've owned it for a couple years now. I was wondering if anyone here drives smaller cars because they're short? Or do you go for short because it's usually cheaper? I want one of those really small cars though, the ones that actually go for like $3000 brand new. I could get behind that. 

0 1,249
Thu May 08, 2014 07:21 PM
Medication that can promote growing

Is there any medications out there that can literally help me grow some in height? I heard of growth hormones, but I'm already in my 20s and I have this worry that I wont actually be able to grow any taller, and I am fine the height I am, but I do wonder if it's possible. 

19 6,222
Wed May 07, 2014 09:18 AM
Anyone here exclusively interested in taller women?

Maybe its my height, being 5'2 and most females being taller...

But Ive never been interested in a shorter woman. Its just a flat feeling.

I had one very attractive 4'8-4'9 woman throw herself at me once (she wanted a relationship) but I had zero emotions. Without the height problem, she was an 8. Slim and toned body, very pretty face.

1 2,376
Wed May 07, 2014 06:26 AM
Why do short guys allow this type of stuff to be written?

IB TIMES IF SHORT MEN RULED THE WORLD

Even if it is a "positive" article, there ends up being some kind of "comical" spin to it, and this is why a lot of people don't take short guys seriously. If this were written about any other group, would they allow it?

2 2,648
Wed May 07, 2014 04:54 AM
Women Goes On Blind Date With Short Man. Ends Up Marrying Him

5 2,473
Wed May 07, 2014 04:22 AM
WAYWT - What are you wearing today?

There are multiple WAYWT thread at sites like Styeforum, Hypebeast, Ask Andy About Clothes, etc. As more members come along to AEL it would be great to have a place to post our clothing choices and receive feedback. 

0 1,467
Wed May 07, 2014 03:06 AM
Skinny ties are THE look

If you're short and have a nice physique, skinny ties would be a good look for you. I get mine from Express and online. Imagine yourself in a suit and a nice v shape frame. You will kill it!

10 7,519
Mon May 05, 2014 11:45 PM
Why can't I date a taller woman?

I simply cannot. I totally freeze up.

Ive had gorgeous women interested in me. Within the range of 5'4 - 6'0 (well the 6'0 was average, but whatever).

I get the mental picture of... being her shorter brother? Almost like drowning. Not knowing who is in charge.

That other people will not accept it, so I will FOREVER be trying to assert myself. That other men will flirt with her in front of me, secretly or openly laugh at me/us etc.

More to come if this gets replies.

1 1,813
Mon May 05, 2014 07:27 PM
Heightist Tweet Compiler Reappears

The original HeightismWatch is defunt, but HeightismExposed has taken its place.

0 1,627
Mon May 05, 2014 07:25 PM
ABC does a piece on Heightism

7 3,927
Mon May 05, 2014 12:56 PM
Short Man Life

Hey there, my name is Ray and like the founders of AtEyeLevel.co,
I am also heavily interested in helping fellow short men out there kickass. (I'm 5'6)
I created my own blog/site on March 10 2014

http://shortmanlife.com

My values are authenticity and scientific/rational/logical insight . I focus on providing no bullshit resources and field reports.
I hate snake oil salesmen and all my articles will be about things I have personally experience/researched or use.
I want my field reports to have proof so I will be using photos/videos with respect to privacy. 

Height has affected me since elementary I talk about it here 
http://www.shortmanlife.com/my-first-tangle-with-hypergamy/

My interests are in lifting, getting the life that I want, dance, getting girls and martial arts.

As proof I can squat 320lbs (one rep max) and deadlift 325lbs (ORM)

I have high hopes for this community and I admire the work that went into making AtEyeLevel.co

Btw, I asked the Admin before plugging my stuff =)

Cheers,
-Ray 

Started by Jared88
2 1,665
Mon May 05, 2014 12:54 PM
Video gamers?

Any gamers here? I often enjoy a good video game once in a while and I was wondering if anyone here also games once in a while? I like to think I'm a pro gamer at times, yet I know I'm not that great. Anyways, I am into first person shooters and role playing games. What about you guys? Also, feel free to discuss your favorite games and such here. 

1 1,699
Mon May 05, 2014 12:42 PM
by tumD
What do I do next?

I came across this woman on plenty of fish. When I met her the feelings were pretty intense. After the first date we went out two more times and after the third date we were ripping each other's clothes off every other day. We were calling each other maybe twice - four times a day. We made plans to go on vacation. She is 5'7 and I'm..........well shorter than that smiley

Five weeks into this she we hung out with her friends and they made a comment about my height. The same night we ripped each other's clothes off again. After that I didn't hear from her for a week. I called her, spent an hour on the phone and told her to call me when she wasn't busy. I didn't hear from her since. That was last week. We planned a weekend get away for this coming weekend and I haven't heard from her. I really don't want waste any money if she is going to be like this. I told her to call me and she didn't. What should I do?

2 3,609
Sun May 04, 2014 09:25 PM
Harder To Find Work If You're Short?

I am a recent college grad who has applied to a number of advertising firms. I've applied on Craigslist, Monster and Media-Match. Becuase of the experience gained through my internships, I frequently receive call backs for phone interviews. I always seem to make it through, but when I actually get to the in house interview (don't 11 of these), I never get called back and interviewees seem to be less excited during interviews.

I am 5'2 and wondering if my height is getting in the way of me getting my foot in the door. How do you guys handle this?

6 2,557
Sun May 04, 2014 09:16 PM
Could you date a really tall woman?

Could you date a really tall woman? Say this woman is around 6'4'' or something like that, and say you're my height, 5'3''. Could you date said woman? Or would it be too hard? Also, do you think a woman at that height would ever date a man that height? I don't think height matters all that much, but sometimes people can a bit picky these days. 

0 1,993
Sat May 03, 2014 06:08 AM
File/Pic Uploads

File and Pic uploads have been added. You can add pics to your posts by clicking on "File Upload" when posting. For this to work, you have to click on "Post Reply". The feature will not work when using "Quick Reply".

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions