WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
4 2,691
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 PM
by Dale
Asian boss asks women if they would date shorter guys

4 1,509
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:17 PM
by Dale
Jackets at the hip or?

So I have a few jackets that go to the hip. I think they look best. I have a few others that are longer and I feel like they make me look shorter. Thoughts?

Started by Dale
5 1,657
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:12 PM
by Dale
Suite issues

So I am not a skinny guy, I got some muscle. I have always had a hard time finding a good suite. The arms are either too long or too tight, the jacket is usually too look and big when it fits my shoulders, it is just a mess. 

Any place I can go to get a suite that wont have to be tailored? 

5 2,157
Thu Mar 05, 2015 09:35 PM
What height do you like women?

I am curious. My fiance' always says he loved short girls. Not because he is short, but because they are a smaller package. He doesn't like women to be over 5'5. His friend who is 5'8 loves tall women on the other hand and prefers to date women over 5'6. So what do you like?

6 2,667
Wed Mar 04, 2015 09:45 PM
Future TV star killed himself because he was 'too short'

Anyone see this story? 5'7 future star suffered severe depression because of his height:

http://www.itv.com/news/central/2014-09-10/future-tv-star-killed-himself-because-he-was-too-short/

6 2,180
Wed Mar 04, 2015 09:37 PM
Any of you really good with women?

Every time I visit a forum, some person talks about how they know some 5'5 guy who is a super player. Of course they aren't dating them, but they know them. Is there anyone here who proclaims themselves to be this Casanova? The guy who gets all of the babes even though you're short. Please tell your secrets and make believe that these supposed unicorns exists so they can give me advice.....

4 2,028
Wed Mar 04, 2015 09:15 PM
Fly Socks

I walked in to Uniqlo the other day and was amazed by the amount of socks they have. They have dozens of colors and patterns. Up until now I've been wearing a lot of Argyle style socks because they stand out and are conversation pieces. They were also usually gray, brown or black (the usual colors). Now I'm starting to look at other colors. 

What type of socks do you prefer?

Started by ant675
3 1,616
Wed Mar 04, 2015 09:11 PM
Watches anyone?

Because I am so small, watches never fit right. I take an icepick, heat it up and puncture extra holes in my watches with leather straps to make them fit around my wrists tightly. What do you guys do about fancy metal or stainless steel watches. I want to buy one of them but they'd never fit.

5 2,499
Tue Mar 03, 2015 03:41 PM
S or XS?

I am 5'6, 135 lbs and cut up. I realize that is skinny, but whenever I go to any trendy shop to buy a shirt, I can't find anything that fits me correctly. Medium is too baggy, small fit right but the sleeves are too short, XS feels really tight. What suggestions do you have?

4 2,244
Tue Mar 03, 2015 03:36 PM
Can you jump this high?

5 1,970
Tue Mar 03, 2015 02:32 PM
becoming a teacher?

i want to be come a history teacher and want to teach world history at the high school level (i love the subject). I was discouraged by an admissions person because she said I was really small and should reconsider. any short men here teachers? what problems have you run into becuase of your height?

1 1,232
Tue Mar 03, 2015 02:18 PM
When is comes to women...

i want to assure you guys that height is not always important to us. Some women will refuse to date a short man but that doesn't mean all women are like this. 

I used to hate being only 5' but as I got older, I realized I have it made because there are more good looking men under 5'10 then there are over that height! I am short enough to make a 5'6 man feel tall and I like this. Short women have the advantage here.

And I actually had a 5'4 boyfriend in highschool. I still felt great about it. He was cocky and confident, dressed amazingly, and he treated me like a princess. When you are confident, no matter what the height, women notice. 

4 2,140
Tue Mar 03, 2015 02:08 PM
Found the perfect suit

Just thought I'd share this. I ordered a Suit from Ashton & Black and gave them my exact measurements. When I received the suit I was amazed at how perfect the fit was. I've never been able to get a suit off the rack which fit as perfectly as this. 

Started by Spider
0 1,496
Tue Mar 03, 2015 02:04 PM
Hey

Hey everyone. I came across this forum and I am hoping I can share my in sight on being a shorter man. I am 5'8 myself. How is everyone doing today?

1 1,471
Mon Mar 02, 2015 05:59 PM
Are you the shortest in your group?

I am. I would say there is about 10 guys in my group but 3 are drifters so 7 including myself. Of those seven only two guys are under 5'9, on is5'8, the other is me, 5'6. The rest range from 5'11 to 6'4. So I am the enjoyment of a lot of jokes. I don't mind so much anymore. They all call me mighty mouse. At first I hated it, but they said it wasn't meant to be an insult. I am just short and strong. 

2 5,068
Mon Mar 02, 2015 05:48 PM
Lipstick Alley Has A Short Guy Appreciation Thread!

Check this out. They're actually praising us and not bashing us. Shocking! Check it out:

Short Guy Appreciation Thread

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions