WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
6 4,952
Tue Jun 24, 2014 07:12 AM
Height means nothing

When it comes to the height of a man or a woman, it means nothing, literally. I am 6'2'. Yes I'm fairly tall, but that doesn't matter. The shorter or taller a person, doesn't mean a difference. What it all really comes down to, is total confidence. The shortest man would find a woman with ease if he just exhibited confidence within himself. I know that's kind of common knowledge, but it needs to be said sometimes. Just go out, talk to people, meet people, have fun, be yourself. 

4 3,350
Tue Jun 24, 2014 07:10 AM
Maurice Jones Drew

I'm amazed at this 5'6 3/4 "little guy"'s track times as a High School athlete. Look:

Pre-draft measurables
Ht Wt 40-yd dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss 3-cone Vert Broad BP
5 ft 6¾ in 207 lb 4.39 s 1.58 s 2.66 s 4.41 s 7.08 s 36 in 9 ft 8 in 18 reps

All values from NFL Combine

Then he broke a bunch of franchise records in 2011 and was voted as one of the Top 100 players in 2012. Why don't we see more small guys in Football and Track?

0 1,375
Mon Jun 23, 2014 09:11 AM
Recommend a good ten speed bike?

Any bike riders here? Which brand or model do you use or recommend for a guy on the short side?

4 2,204
Mon Jun 23, 2014 07:34 AM
Tallest and shortest you've hooked up with.....

Tallest woman I've ever been with 6'1

Shortest, 4'6

Your turn......

2 1,963
Wed Jun 18, 2014 04:17 AM
Woman sleeps with me but doesn't want to be my GF

After striking out for a long time with women online and in real life, I finally met a woman who liked me for me. We would hang out, go out on dates at night and every other week, she would come over and we would sleep together. 

We met at a book club that I go to here in Philly . She was in a group of women and I was asked about a book I read. As I answered, she became interested in the conversation. We had a bit to drink that night and she came back to my place because she wanted to see some of the other books in my collection. 

We slept together that night. We were both drunk, her more than me. After texting back and forth for a week, we met again and slept together again. She always seemed busy and I noticed that we always got together on Sundays. Once I got a text from her telling me to meet her at a Starbucks and when I replied she said that she sent the text by mistake and that it was meant for me the week before she just never pressed send.

My job is by a movie theater and one night when I was coming home from work late, I bumped into her. I saw her in the movie theater (the facade has glass panels) by herself. I went in and she told me she was waiting until 9 to see a movie by herself. She told me she would call me on Sunday. When I call her during the week, she doesn't pick up now. She only wants to see me on Sundays.

She tells me she loves me, but when I ask her to be official, she tells me she just isn't ready.

I don't know if I should stick around and continue to pursue this, or if I should go back to being alone. 

3 1,935
Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:42 PM
Short business owners

Is it me or are many small business owners short, where on the other hand most CEOs are tall. How is that?

1 1,415
Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 PM
Ever come across women who think they're taller than they really are?

I was talking to a few of my colleages at work when a this female coworker came up and started poking fun of saying how she was taller than me and that I was short for a guy (srs). This woman was clearly shorter than me by four inches! What's up with that? Why do women think this way? Poor spatial awareness? I know not all, but it's not the first time this happened.

3 2,641
Tue Jun 17, 2014 07:19 AM
This Boris guy......

Have you guys seen this Cupid Schmupid gentleman who has been making all of these videos of him picking up women? The guy can't be any more than a solid 5'2 on a good day. I see nothing but disgust for him when I look through the comments on his videos. Most of them think he's a fraud. Or maybe that out of 200 women, only 1 won't reject him. So he just films the one or two women who say yes.

What do you think of this guy and how tall is he really? 

(I just took a shot in the dark with 5'2)

2 1,927
Tue Jun 17, 2014 07:10 AM
short engineers

Any of you take tough majors like science, match and computers and notice that the majority of men taking these classes tend to be shorter than normal. The in Sports and Music, everyone seems to be tall. 

1 1,759
Mon Jun 16, 2014 05:22 PM
Why do people put dwarves and short guys in the same category?

Someone tell me why people call me a "midget" and I am not that far from average. I do not understand why people would call a guy who is 5'5-5'9 a midget when they aren't really that small.....

3 2,198
Sat Jun 14, 2014 08:41 PM
Hi Everyone

Hi,

I found this site through the short reddit awhile back and wanted to finally say hi. I'm 36 years old. I am an administrator, professor, writer, and
business owner. My hobbies are fitness, running, social events, and extreme races like the Tough Mudder.

I like the vibe of this place and can't wait to share and learn from others.

Jonathan

0 1,362
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:58 PM
I'm the new guy!

laugh Just red about this place on the Daily Dot and signed up right away.

Howdy everybody!

0 1,257
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 PM
Cotto/Martinez fight

The ol boy won after being knocked out 4 times and is now relevant again. He now is the first Puerto Rican boxer to win belts in four weight classes. Even though he lost to Mayweather, Cotto is my favorite fighter. He's saying its the best performance of his career. What do you think of the fight?

4 2,172
Sat Jun 07, 2014 09:59 PM
P90X & Insanity

Has anyone tried any of these fitness programs out? I have tried p90X in the past and it did help me get more in shape, which was great. I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried either workout program and if so, how was it for you? Did you do the whole 90 days for P90x and or did you do the whole 60 days for insanity? 

Started by Reggie
4 1,833
Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:44 AM
Best hats

Hi guys, I am into hats, but I honestly don't know what kid of hats are the best around. I've always wanted to weara  fedora, but I hear that's not a good style these days. Can anyone recommend me good style hats to wear that will match how short I am and wont look odd?

5 2,561
Thu Jun 05, 2014 08:58 PM
What can I do to make myself more attractive?

I'm 5'1 and weigh 120 lbs. I don't any clue about fashion and clothes don't fit me anyway. I'm 23 and am finishing up my B.S. in Engineering from a top 20 university located in New York. I don't have many friends here in school and from reading a lot of things online, I don't think my young adult life will be all that great. I feel like my height is holding me back in everything but academics.

I thought about getting Leg Lengthening surgery as soon as I could afford it, but if did the recommended 3 inches, I'd still only be 5'4 which isn't anywhere near average. Is there anything I can do at 5'1 to make myself more attractive to women. How do I learn how to socialize?

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions