WELCOME TO THE SHORT KINGZ COMMUNITY

Forum For Short Guys: ShortGuyCentral Community | ShortGuyCentralThe first and largest community dedicated to discussing the experiences of shorter men!
Discuss anything in our forums — Dating Women, Fashion, Heightism & More!
Buy, Sell & Trade Clothes, Fashion and Accessories in our Marketplace.

Marketplace Forum : Buy/Sell/Trade
COMMUNITY FORUM REPLIES VIEWS
LAST POST
11 4,024
Mon Mar 16, 2015 01:27 PM
by Jinx
How often do you work out?

I try to get in 3 days a week. Sometimes I do 5, sometimes I only do one. I am in decent shape. I could stand to lose 10 pounds but I am not over weight by any means. Just got a little gut. 

Started by Jinx
0 1,465
Mon Mar 16, 2015 01:24 PM
by Jinx
Hi!

Hi everyone. My name is Jason, but I go by Jinx. I am not sure my exactly sure what my height is but I have to be around 5'6. I'm the shortest male in my family, and the shortest of all my friends. I wanted to join because I have been having issues in school. I get picked on and have failed gym 2 years in a row. I need to pass it next year or I wont be able to graduate. Anyways, I am here to vent and hopfully learn to accept myself as I am.

6 1,921
Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:35 AM
Jerseys... *sigh*

I have always had a hard time finding a jersey, be it NFL or NBA that fits me. They are either too wide and too long, or too short and too tight. Anyone else have this problem?

Started by Mr Dixon
0 1,341
Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:40 AM
hello

I am new here. I was thinking about joining a forum for sometime and came across this one. I felt lie this one was great for me, since I am only 5'5. Thought I can learn new things and share advice. All that. 

Started by Dark Willow
1 1,672
Sat Mar 14, 2015 09:31 PM
Sup!

What's happening everyone? I am new here. Had a bit a height issue when I was in my teens but I have since accepted it. I am here to talk with people who still struggle to see if I can help out! My name is Alex, by the way.

7 4,306
Fri Mar 13, 2015 07:39 PM
Why do women get a pass for body shaming men for their height?

I can be anywhere and hear women bemaon about how a guy is too short to date, how short guys gross them out and even watch them make fun of a guy because of his height to his face. The minute anything is mentioned about a woman's weight though, it's like everyone including some men are ready to throw a grenade at you. 

3 1,495
Fri Mar 13, 2015 07:28 PM
When friends fix you up...

I for one, have some friends who will fix me up with women who are tiny. I mean short and skinny. They figure because I am only 5'8 and 160 pounds, I must want tiny women. I love curvy women. I don't like super short and skinny women. They don't get it. When a woman's hips are double mine, it is a turn on. Do you have friends who fix you up with the wrong women? or attept to?

10 6,341
Fri Mar 13, 2015 07:26 PM
Is a woman's weight a dealbreaker for you?

I just watched a video from simple pickup on youtube where a thin woman puts on a fat suit to see how her dates would react. Take a look at how the dates quickly turn sour. Is weight a dealbreaker for you?

6 1,815
Fri Mar 13, 2015 07:05 PM
Where do you shop for jeans?

I tend to wear sweats more because I have a hard time finding jeans that fit good. Where do you shop for yours and are they a good price?

1 1,456
Wed Mar 11, 2015 06:25 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Jane. Yes, I am a female. I joined because I am not only short myself, but my fiance is as well. He told me it is harder to be a short man than it is to be a short woman so I am here to better understand what happens. 

0 1,155
Tue Mar 10, 2015 03:46 PM
test topic by krishhna

test topic by krishhna

7 2,352
Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 AM
Has a woman (you were dating) ever commented on your height?

I had this happen once. One of my exes, we dated for about 7 months then she moved for work so we ended it. 

Anyways, she said to me about 2 months in that she was surprised that I can do everything a taller man can do. I looked at her dumb founded then she went on to say she has only ever been in relationships with guys who were 6' or taller. I didn't take offense to it because I know she didn't mean it to be offensive but I thought it was funny she thought a shorter man couldn't be good in the bedroom, or wear the same style, or lift weight, play sports, ect.

6 2,774
Mon Mar 09, 2015 09:50 AM
What age did you have your last growth spurt?

I had my last growth spurt at approximately 17 yrs of age. I went up to about 5'6 from 5'3 which I was for most of high school. What age were you when you had your last growth spurt?

10 6,255
Sun Mar 08, 2015 03:13 PM
What is your strategy in clubs?

I go clubbing often and notice that short guys tend to hug the walls a lot, unless they can dance their cabooses off. What is your game plan?

5 3,050
Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:36 AM
Are you the shortest in your family?

I have 3 brothers and one sister. My sister is 5'9, my 2 brothers are 6'+ and my other brother is 5'7. I am not the shortest, but only by one inch. Our mother is only 5'4 and our father is 6'4 so I guess we got left in limbo lol

9 2,219
Fri Mar 06, 2015 08:13 PM
Better to be too short or too tall?

Got together with a group of friends last night. We got into the topic of "which is better" and we all asked a question. 

This question got brought up and everyone said it was better to too short than too tall and the reson was, you can adjust your height with shoes and such but you can't shrink yourself. 

FEEDBACK FORUM : SUGGESTION AND CRITICISM

Forum Permissions